Woohoo! It's Monday!!! (and 70 days to Halloween!!)
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. Answer the questions & post a link to your blog on http://www.alltheweigh.com/. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: The Last Thing
1) What is the title of the last book you read? "A Rogue of My Own" by Johanna Lindsey (I like my historical romance / smut books!)
2) What is the last movie you saw in a theater? Bridesmaids. And it was the hubby's choice!!!!
3) Briefly describe the last person you saw today. I'm at work. I see lots of funny people.
4) Which store did you most recently shop in? Umm, Michael's on Saturday. I had the day to myself so I enjoyed wandering around getting ideas for my Secret Reaper (like a Secret Santa, but for Halloween)
5) Who’s the last person you spoke to over the phone? my sister Laurie, on Saturday. She was out in the barn & didn't realize storms were heading her way.
6) Where’s the last place you vacationed? We went to Niagara Falls / Toronto for a long weekend for our 5th anniversary last month.
7) When was the last time you kissed someone of the opposite sex? This morning
8) What’s the last thing that made you laugh? hubby was helping me make the bed & chose to start acting like a gorilla.
9) What’s the latest app that you downloaded on your phone? Nothing. I'm not "hip" enough to have a phone like that. Actually - next April we're upgrading our phones. The first one I want to download is the Weight Watchers app!
10) What’s the last kind thing you did for someone? Rubbed bug spray on hubby's legs last night while he was using the back of my car as a work table, putting together some radio stuff. Also Friday night I was doing radio comm for the Berkley Parade of Cars and realized this eldery lady was in my shadow. So I stayed there so she was in my shade for the whole parade. I don't even think she realized what I was doing, but I'm sure she didn't mind!