If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Girly Questions
1. Do you like to shop? It depends on what I'm shopping for. I love to go to antique & thrift stores. Clothes shopping still ticks me off because what I think is cute still doesn't look good on me. Then I'm really not quite sure what would be appropriate for someone who is almost 38. And grocery shopping is a necessary evil that is to be done as quickly as possible.
2. How often do you wear makeup? I put on the basics for work. Concealer if needed, powder, mascara. Sometimes eyeliner. I don't hardly ever wear lipstick, since it smears & rubs off so easy. Chapstick is my friend!
3. How do you feel about nail polish? I never wear it on my fingers, but I like bright colors on my toes! They're blue right now.
4. Do you consider yourself to be a feminist? I don't know. I love being married & am perfectly capable of doing Domestic Goddess stuff around the house (cooking / cleaning / etc.) But I also feel that a female should be able to use power tools & have basic car knowledge. And after spending 8 years in the Navy, I fully support females in the military. And I think that the male half should also pitch in and help around the house.
5. What’s your biggest challenge as a woman? Hmmm. I don't know. Not committing homicide while PMSing?
6. Do you wear skirts and dresses? yes! Love them! I love longer skirts because I tend to pull one foot up under my other leg while sitting at my desk - and that's not exactly lady-like. But I also wear jeans & dress pants, etc.
7. How do you feel about high heels? I am comfortable in 2-3 inch heels, but they have to be chunky heels. I can't do those skinny little spikes.
8. Do you subscribe to magazines? If so, which ones? I don't subscribe to any myself, but I will read my sister's when I'm at her house. I'll flip thru the hubby's QST (a ham radio mag), too.
9. Do you shave your legs/wax/ use depilatory creams or go au naturale? Shave. In fact - I do believe I need to do so now. Another perk of long skirts!!
10. What do you like most about being a woman? Gosh - never thought about it.