I am taking the plunge into another challenge hosted by the lovely Miss Becky from Weight Wars.
Apparently there is a prize involved which is a bonus! I'm mainly getting in this to get my ass back on the ball and since the challenge starts September, 3 - vacation will be over and I will have no excuses.
So I need to ...
1). set 5 measurable goals
2). take part in Becky's weekly challenges
3). check in weekly and link up on her post
4). GET ACTIVE !
Sounds easy enough! I checked out her post on goal setting and this is what I've come up with so far. This may change when I see the actual rules on Monday.
5 measurable goals
1. attend a WW meeting every week
2. do some sort of exercise 3 times a week for at least 30 minutes
3. re-listen to a hypnosis session 4 times a week
4. look up and try at least 3 new recipes a week
5. do at least 15 minutes daily straightening up the house (it makes me feel better - mental health counts!!)
So there. I'm signed up and committed. I really need this motivation, since I've been so blah about the whole weight loss thing.
Sooooo - WOOHOOOO!