1. The multitude of dance pictures are up on the wall! And yes - I am aware that the 8x10 is crooked. A high school friend who lives in Utah pointed it out (thank you, Facebook!!) It has been straightened since.
2. All of the soon-to-be potion bottles are clean, de-glued, wrapped, boxed & out in the garage.
Angel thought I was a nut for taking pics of them all, but it's for future reference. Now I can look & see which ones need stoppers & also for deciding labels and contents. FYI, WD-40 works great for removing stubborn label adhesive.
That second from the left has some kind of thick snot-like stuff in it -
it's also full of bubbles that look pretty cool, so it didn't get emptied.
The 2 bacon bit jars on the left were neat, so I kept them.
And the alfredo Mason jar (2nd from right) with ounce markings on the side was a keeper, too.Crystal Head Vodka because that bottle is too freakin' awesome for words. I've heard the vodka is pretty good, too.
Hmm, now that I look over them - they're a bit too colorful. I'll have to pose a question to my H'ween Forum friends & get some advice to tone them down a bit.
3. The zombie doll needs re-doing again. Right now she looks like a dead super-hero with how I painted around her eyes. It looks like a mask. So yeah, - back to the drawing board for her.
4. I got the 1" connectors for the Sentries! Pants, too! They're coming along slow & steady.
5. And here is proof that I got the clothes folded. Orange-boy Chester is making sure to only lay upon the clothes that his fur is most likely to show up on. Notice he's completely avoided the gray shirt.
So anyway - this weekend hasn't been totally wasted - I got a lot done! Laundry was a huge chore in itself!