1. I took all the pictures down off the living room wall so I can re-arrange and make room for all of this year's new dance pics. I don't have enough 5x7 frames for all of them. So that calls for a trip to the local Salvation Army tomorrow. And then a visit with a can of gloss black spray paint. Until then - I can patch the holes from all the nails & touch up the paint. And all the other frames are stacked and against the coffee table.
2. Because I got a couple new ones tonight, I unwrapped & ran all my future H'ween potion bottles thru the dishwasher. 2 of them had to be un-corked & emptied of nasty perfumed oil & random real and/or fake vegetation. They are currently sitting on a towel on the kitchen counter, drying. And their wrappings are piled on a kitchen chair. I noticed that a couple of them still have glue on them, so I have to research how to remove that before I put them away. Sometime later in the season, I will make labels & figure out contents for them. I also need corks for them. I'll probably have to find them online.
3. My newest zombie doll got her coat of gray spray paint. I actually did this the other day - but she's still not done. She's got those glass eyes, so I put little pieces of tape over them before spraying - so now it looks like she's got really bad tan lines. She needs her makeup done! And a name.....
4. Can't forget about 'the Sentries' who are standing out the garage in all their naked PVC glory. I need 1" straight connectors, since my inital plan changed on how they're going to stand. And they need pants.
Then the no-so-fun stuff.....
5. There is a mountain of clothes on the couch to be folded & put away. BLAGH !!!
Heehee! I love this guy!