If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com/2011/06/friend-makin-monday-which-character-would-you-be/www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: What’s in Your Fridge?
- List a few common items that can always be found in your fridge. Coke & Coke Zero (we're Coke addicts - LOL!) milk (2% & skim) eggs, fat free French Vanilla coffeemate, veggies, fruit - nothing fancy, pretty boring.
- What kind of milk do you drink? Skim
- Do you prefer fresh or frozen vegetables? Both
- What do you currently have to drink in the fridge? Water, milk, Coke, Gatorade, a 6pack of elderly Labatt's Blue Light
- How often do you clean out your refrigerator? When I notice its getting gross - mainly before grocery shopping
- What’s the healthiest thing in it right now? fruit & veggies
- What’s the most unhealthy thing in it right now? The mini-Reece's cups in the door.
- What do you wish you had in it that you don’t have now? lots of stuff! I need to go to the store.
- How often do you shop for groceries? Once a week because I hate going.
- What’s the weirdest thing in your fridge right now? gigantic tortillas that I could probably wrap my cat in. That's what I get for asking the hubby to stop and pick some up!