Right now we are in Petoskey (imagine the upper pinky-finger area of the Mitten) , we plan to visit Traverse City, Ludington & go to Michigan's Adventure and finally end up in Grand Rapids.
Now it’s time for FMM.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic.
Questions and Answers
1. What is a typical weekday like for you? My alarm goes off at 5;30am, I finally roll out of bed around 6. I'm at work 7:30 to 3:30. Afterward (for now) I'm free, but next week, the girl starts school, and the week after she starts dance, so that means shuttling her to the studio 3 days a week. Then I have to work in my WW meeting, grocery shopping and other domestic fun.
2. Name one song that never fails to make you happy and one song that you always listen to when you’re sad. Oh man. Lots of songs make me happy & I don't have a sappy sad song. if I am sad, I would rather not listen to anything.
3. Did you watch the VMA’s last night? The only part I caught was JT - and from what I heard, I didn't miss anything else!
4. Share at least two that you possess. Hmm, I think something is missing from this question. I think it's supposed to be "talents". I'm creative & can use power tools!
5. Share one thing that you wish you had the confidence to do. I sometimes wish I could make small talk. I can chat with strangers some, but nothing witty or interesting.
6. Tell us about one insecurity that people might be surprised that you have. I hate being late - I think that goes back to being late to a class on the first day of school in my senior year - and the multiple groans that ensued.
7. If you could be the CEO of any company, which one would you choose to lead? Hmm. After watching the owner of the company I work for take a satellite phone on vacation with him so he can call in from the bottom of the Grand Canyon and the side of Mt. Kilimanjaro - I don't think I want to be that high up!!
8. List at least three hobbies that make you happy. I love photography, making props for Halloween & cross-stitching.
9. Is there someone in your life that you wish you could say “I love you” to? I say it to about everyone in my family.
10. Share one cool thing that happened over the weekend.
I'm on vacation, so it's still the weekend for me!
Feets in Lake Michigan.
The sunset from Petoskey State Park.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends!