I'm late getting to the party - we were at Cedar Point yesterday and when we got home, we fell into bed and that was it! OMG. We had so much fun! It was a perfect day - overcast and around 75*. My voice is so hoarse today! That's going to be post probably later today over at Tales from the Love Shaque.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Have You Ever?
1. Jumped out of an airplane? No, but I'm not opposed to it. If I don't ever do it, I won't truly feel a void.
2. Lived alone? Yes. But I think I would appreciate it more now that I'm older.
3. Met a celebrity? Obviously not a major one if I did, since I can't think of any!
4. Said something to someone that you immediately regret saying? Yes.
5. Had a manicure/pedicure? Yes.
6. Gotten a hickey? Yes. It was pretty embarrassing since it showed on my security badge!
7. Owned a pet that was not a dog or a cat? Yes. I currently have fish. And I've had hamsters, a guinea pig (he liked NASCAR and drinking beer) and the occasional hermit crab.
8. Been outside of your home country? Yes. I spent 8 years in the Navy and got to visit some cool places. And I've been on a couple non-Navy cruises to tropical places.
9. Kissed your best friend? Yes. And I do more than that since I'm married to him!
10. Eaten food that fell on the floor? Only in my own house.
11. Met someone online? Yes. That's how I met the hubby!
12. Been on TV? Yes.
13. Had braces? Nope.
14. Gone skinny dipping? Yes, lots of times! Very enjoyable.
15. Been to the opera? No. I think I'd like to see one.
16. Been caught making out by a policeman? I don't think so!
17. Sung in public? I guess karaoke would count, so yes.
18. Handed out candy on Halloween? Yes. I do a big yard display and I love to see & hear people's reactions to it.
19. Been snowed in? Yes, a few times. I live in SE Michigan.
20. Fallen in front of other people? Yes.
21. Cheated on a test? No, I was always terrified of getting caught.
22. Regretted saying “I love you” to someone? No.
23. Finished a meal in a restaurant and realized that you didn’t have your wallet? Not me, but an old boyfriend did. He left me at the restaurant while he ended up driving back to his job site to find it. I was mortified!
24. Shot a gun? Yes. I did in bootcamp and also at a range. We grew up with BB guns and the many trees around our house took the brunt. I own a 12-gauge but haven't taken it out of the case for 10+ years.
25. Heard a song that was written for (or about) you? Yes. It ended up being our first dance at our wedding. Gary Allen's The One.
Have a great day!