I was more interested in making my fabulous spaghetti for the family tonight than staying for the WW meeting, but I did go weigh in.
Down 0.8 lbs! Yay, me! I swear in the past week my umm, bosoms, feel like they've gotten smaller. I don't think the hubby has noticed yet, but I'm sure not complaining!! Those darn things get in the way sometimes!! That's also a contributing factor to my being a non-runner. I was a whole lot thinner when I was in the Navy and I hated the bounce then, too.
Don't get me started ranting about jumping jacks!!!
The Occasional Adventures of a Hermit gave me the Versatile Blogger Award! Woooooo, thank you, thank you (bow, bow, curtsey)!! I'd also like to thank the Academy...oh wait...that's not right! LOL!
So I'm supposed to spill 7 random facts about myself and them spread the love to 15 other bloggers. Alrighty...7 things that aren't already listed in the above tab......let me think!
1. I have miscellaneous odd little things all around my house. I'm currently sitting at my kitchen table - I see in the midst of a plant forest, a small toy Steve Yzerman (former captain of the Detroit Red Wings) holding up the Stanley Cup, a bird made out of rebar, an old rake and some washers. There's also a spider made out of beads that I just made last night. In the living room on a shelf is our wedding cake topper - the bride / groom / flower girl / dog & 2 cats made of polymer clay & googly eyes to look like all of us. And a Mr. PotatoHead wearing a Red Wings jersey & holding a hockey stick. Stuff like that makes me happy!
2. My car is invisible to idiots. I've been rear ended 3 times & cut off too many times to count. So I think the military should get rid of haze gray and camouflage and remake everything in 2000 Ford Escort green. Real Stealth!!!
3. I love all animals, but I would not hesitate to run over my neighbor's Chihuahua's. They have a perfectly nice fenced yard and do you think those damn dogs or their kids are ever in that yard? No. They live at the other end of the block and those un-collared & un-licensed rodents come down & bark at me in MY yard and torment my dog who is properly restrained!! I spray them with the hose.
4. I prefer to listen to the country radio station out of Windsor instead of the Detroit station. Their morning show is great, and their news is entertaining, and their weather is usually more accurate than ours, too! Plus they are required to play X number of Canadian artists (there is a song by Dean Brody called Canadian Girls and it always catches me off guard at the line that goes "she'd give her life for the Red & White" - LOL!)
5. Both the hubby & I refuse to vote Republican or Democrat. I'm not starting a big political discussion, but we feel the country would be better off with some fresh blood. Actually, I don't even know the difference between the two or even what our current president is!!!
6. My next crafty project is mummifying a sock monkey. I saw someone had done it at a craft show last fall and was selling it for $40!! No thanks, I will figure it out myself!
7. My oldest sister & I share a birthday. I was born on her 13th birthday !!! Kinda sucked for her to have to share a cake & stuff. Imagine Sweet 16 & Terrible 3 - LOL!
Alrighty that was tough! Now I'm supposed to tag 15 other bloggers, but I'm going to wait for a while & spring it on people when they're not expecting it - BWAHAHAHAHA!!