I should really consider weighing in today, since it would probably be WAY down. I went to my 20 year class reunion Saturday night (and surprisingly had a lot of fun!!) but around 4:30 the next morning, I was horribly sick. I mean running to the bathroom to throw up sick. Probably every 20-30 minutes until around 8:30. Then I had a couple sips of Coke, 2 cats smothering me and I was finally able to sleep. I didn't think I'd had that much to drink! Anyway, I still feel like I was run over by a truck and am slightly afraid to eat. I'm making sure to keep drinking water (and just had a Vernors!) so I don't dehydrate.
But anyway, I thought I looked pretty darn good! I found out a couple hours before that our class president was wearing jeans, so it was very casual. I dug around my closet & found jeans and a top that I'd forgotten about. YAY!
Me in the funky top & 2 friends.
FMM: 8 Taboo Topics
1. How often do you read/watch the news? Not too often. Randy likes to watch the news on a Canadian TV station, and they seem less biased on world events. I'll scan the headlines online, but that's about it.
2. What is your opinion on beauty pageants? Eh. I think I have more issues with the kid-versions. I know some of them are traditions, but I don't really see the point of them.
3. Would you date/marry someone who has different religious views than you? Well, their views are part of them so if I truly loved them, I'd accept those views, too. As long as the feeling was mutual, that is.
4. Do you follow politics? Nope.
5. How often do you talk about sex in your daily life and/or on your blog? I don't. It's pretty darn amazing, but I don't feel the need to announce it.
6. Does it make you uncomfortable when someone asks you about your salary/income? Does it ever happen? I can't remember if anyone has ever asked me. But if they did - I'd be vague.
7. Do you tag friends and family in pictures that you post on FB, or do you seek permission first? If I know the person won't mind and its not a terrible pic, I'll go ahead and tag them. I won't post anything that's really incriminating. If they (namely my niece) wants something posted, she can do it herself!
8. Can you be friends with people who have opposing views on ‘taboo’ topics? Sure. As long as they're not trying to shove their views down my throat and respect the fact I may or may not agree with them.