Happy Monday! I was sad I missed last week, but Miss Angela & I were driving thru some nasty storms on the way home from Grand Rapids (2+ hours away) where she'd had her Regional dance competition. On the plus side, every dance that her studio took to Regionals scored high enough to move onto Nationals this summer!! Woohoo! So proud of them!!
And this weekend I got a little work done at the local tattoo parlor....
I originally wanted a cat paw print to cover the lower tat, but it would have been a lion print! So the guy sketched this out for me and free-handed the whole thing in about 90 minutes. I'm quite pleased with it, even if it is a big bigger than I planned when I went in there.
Now onto FMM!
If you’ve taken part in FMM before then you are familiar with the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to read and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. What is your favorite domestic animal? I can't pick just one, since we are a bi-petual family.
Jack the crazy Beagle.
Chester & Maddie
2. What is your favorite farm animal? Horses!
My older sister (on the paint) has had them since I was 2 and on the same token has had the brown horse (that Angel is riding) since Angel was 2.
3. What is your favorite wild animal? That's hard to pick a favorite!! I enjoy most of the critters that visit our yard (not a fan of the skunk!) My favorite ones lately to watch have to be the pair of ducks that clean up under the bird feeder. The opossum is pretty neat to watch, too.
4. Which animal describes you the best? Mama Bear. I'm pretty chill until you mess with my family, then LOOK OUT!
5. If you were able to come back as an animal which one would it be? A cat. Who else can get away with being an aloof snob and people love you for it? Actually, Chester & Maddie are very friendly and lovable critters. Chester is a better guard animal than Jack is!
6. What do you think about zoos? The Detroit and Belle isle zoos are pretty open, so they're neat to go to. No real cages. So I like them. The Toronto Zoo is awesome!
7. What do you think about animals in circuses? Do they still do that? I haven't been to a circus since I was little.
8. Do you have a favorite animal charity you like to support? The Michigan Humane Society. I got both my cats from them.
9. Do you have a favorite ‘animal’ movie? The Man from Snowy River
It came out in 1982, but its all about horses.
Have a great week!