If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Relationships and Dating
1. List five characteristics that you think are important in a significant other. Honest. Fun-loving / sense of humor. Strong (physical & mental). Being able to talk out issues instead of fighting. And likes the occasional PDA!
2. If you had to choose between staying single for the next two years (as in, no dating at all,) or receiving $10,000, which would you choose? I'd pass on the $$. We still go on regular dates.
3. What is your relationship status? Are you satisfied with it? Happily married for 7 years, together for 11 1/2.
4. Would you date someone who has children? I think I would. On the other hand - Randy married me and he knew I came with both kid & cat. My beloved Skeeter is gone now, but he loves my daughter as if she were his own. They're both so stubborn sometimes, you'd think she was his!
5. Would you date someone who’s shorter than you? Been there, married him. He's only about an inch or two shorter than me, but since I don't usually wear heels, that's not a big deal.
6. Would you date someone who has different political views? I guess so, as long as they aren't shoved down my throat and aren't the main topic of conversation & such.
7. If you were going on vacation together, would you choose the beach or the mountains? Mountains! I love the scenery & exploring. I like the ocean, but the beach does nothing for me. I can only sit there under a palm tree and have so many umbrella drinks before I get bored.
8. How do you show someone that you’re interested in them? When I met Randy, it just clicked. We sat there for hours & just talked. He said he knew right away that he was going to marry me. I was slow.
9. Do you prefer to date people who are older than you or younger? I've dated both. It doesn't matter to me.
10. Share some details of your dream date. Nothing really fancy. Exploring old buildings or cemeteries. Dinner at some place with a really good steak. Lying out in a field, looking up at the stars.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to go over and link up in the comments!