Ugh! I've lost a day!!!
A co-worker was out Friday & yesterday & my boss was also gone yesterday, so I ran around like a chicken with its head cut off all day! Then I got home, tossed in some laundry & then took the dog for a walk. We got back & I realized that we had to leave in less than 30 minutes to get Miss Angela to her dance classes and she hadn't had dinner!
LOL, even tho we go on walks 3-4 days a week, Jack came in the house & felt the need to do this.
And since Miss Angela started her level 4 (the most advanced level on the studio competition team - so proud!) I was going to stick around and watch for a while, but I ended up staying the whole evening. I snuck a few pics, but the girl in the pink top on the left tattled on me! Actually - they don't care. If I'd wanted, I could have just gone into the room & recorded them.
Can you even imagine????
The teacher has her knees on the backs of her thighs
& is pulling her shoulders back.
I would have just broke. The paramedics would have had to come & use duct tape to put me back together.
Alrighty - onto the nitty-gritty!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Getting To Know Each Other
1. What is your favorite flower? I really like anything that smells good. I am in heaven in the spring when my lilac & crabapple tree are both blooming. The lilac has grown up into the crabapple so it's really pretty, too. I am pretty excited that I got an offshoot of one of my Dad's roses - he passed away in 2009. He loved his roses! It's still a baby rose, so I don't know what color it is yet.
2. What is a date on the calendar that you’re looking forward to? Oh gosh. Probably next Wednesday since I start Zumba!! I wanted to start tomorrow, but I have to go to Open House at the high school. There's also the dance convention in November, competitions in April & May and of course - Nationals in July. Am I a total dance mom or what??
3. List at least five characteristics of your ideal mate. Hmm. Loyal. Fun. Likes to laugh. Likes the occasional PDA. Hard working. Oh look! I described my hubby!
4. What is your favorite travel destination? oh man. There are many. I love northern Michigan! We've gone that direction the past 2 years on vacation & it's beautiful. I still want to see more of the UP, especially Pictured Rocks Nat'l Lakeshore. I love Hot Springs, AR, too.
5. What is your idea of the perfect date? I don’t have one perfect date in mind. I'm happy just going out to dinner and browsing at the Salvation Army! Sounds lame, but we have a good time. Mainly just doing stuff together, it doesn't have to be anything fancy.
6. What is your relationship with your family like? They're great in smallish doses.
7. What time did you wake up this morning? The alarm goes off at 5:30. I'm up by 6.
8. What characteristic do you like most about yourself? Which do you dislike most? I like my creativity & imagination, honesty & loyalty. I dislike my occasional road rage, but I'm working on that. I also have a hard time with strangers. I don't small talk well.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch? Hockey. No lockout this year, I'm excited!
Let's Go Red Wings!
10. Share a few interesting things that you did over the weekend. Um. Thinned out my irises & planted some new ones that a guy at work gave me. Planted some mums. Picked up the yard. Mowed the lawn. Laundry. Team parent meeting at the studio. Can you handle the excitement???
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments. Take a minute to say hello to someone new this week too! Happy Monday!