Happy Monday! It's so nice to know that my years in Deck Department while in the Navy haven't gone to waste! I spent 3+ hours Saturday night and 9 hours yesterday painting. Happy to say - the damn studio is finally painted!!!
Trimming the new office
Anyhoooo, today is my Mom's birthday so we will be going over to her house tonight. We'll probably take her out to dinner, since it looks like it'll be me, Angel & one sister. I'm taking my bathing suit, too!
Now onto FMM - this is gonna be a tough one since I'm not a big TV person.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Let’s Talk About TV
1. Share your current “Must-See” TV shows. Umm. nothing right now. If I happen to turn the TV on and something catches my attention, I'll watch. Or if the hubby has something on.
2. Do you prefer reality shows or sitcoms? I prefer sitcoms, but I always make sure to watch RuPaul's Drag Race (or Drag U)
3. Who is your favorite talk show host? From what I see during the day - probably Ellen. She's hysterical!
4. Which network(s) do you turn to for news? Sadly - when I watch the news, its the BBC.
5. Do you have Tivo or DVR? I think we have DVR. I don't record anything. Hubby records Under The Dome, Top Gear and IDK what else and things he thinks I might like to see. He was correct with Hotel Transylvania and Frankenweenie is there waiting for me now. I know they're movies, but they're ON the TV!
6. Have you ever started watching a show simply because you heard so much about it on social media? If so, which one did you watch? Nope.
7. List any TV series that you own on DVD. We have a couple seasons of Top Gear and I think the first 5 seasons of CSI. That was the best cast and it was sad when people started leaving.
8. Do you have a subscription to Netflix, Hulu, etc? Netflix.
9. If you could star in a TV show that already exists, which one would you choose? I can't think of a show I'd want to be on, but I would love to drive a reasonably priced car on the Top Gear track!
10. If you could bring back one TV show that is no longer on the air, which one would you choose? Sheesh, I really con't think of anything. The original Dukes of Hazzard??
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments, and don’t forget to take a little time to welcome some of our new FMM friends! Happy Monday everyone!