Sunday, the hubby decided to unroll cinnamon rolls and re-roll them with bacon inside & they were freakin' amazing. Totally not WW friendly at all, but tasty! I worked those (yes - I had more than one and I'm not ashamed!!) off while mowing the lawn & pulling weeds. We also made a trip over to check out the girl's new dance studio. They moved to a new location & even tho we'd already signed her up for summer classes, we had to go check out the huge new digs. Angel will be up north next weekend, but I plan on going over to help paint.
Now it's time for FMM !!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Have you ever met anyone online before meeting them in person? Yes - I met my husband on Yahoo personals. Our 7th anniversary is next week! I did go on a few dates before I met him.
2. What is your opinion on social media’s impact on our society? Does it make life better or worse? For the most part, it makes it better. We get news faster and manage to find old friends. But on the minus side, there is less face-to-face hanging out & such.
3. Do you believe that it’s possible to fall in love with someone that you’ve never met in person? Hmm, I don't know. Especially since you don't really get to see that person in all their moods and their personal habits.
4. Do you prefer to shop in stores or online? I need to try things on, so I won't buy clothes online, but other stuff, yes. If there's something in particular I'm looking for, then I will go online. But I like to browse.
5. What blogging platform do you use? (WordPress, Blogger, something else?) blogger
6. Have you ever blogged for another site? Would you? I never had, but I wouldn't be opposed to trying it out.
7. Do you use services like Netflix and Hulu? We watch Netflix pretty regularly. OK, the girl does, mostly.
8. Would you prefer to get blog comments or to interact on twitter? Since I don't twit, I would have to go with blog comments.
9. Do you prefer to read books or e-books? I like both, but it’s so easy (especially when I travel) to read books on my tablet. If I had to choose one, I’d choose electronic books, but I’m glad I can do both. (I'm keeping Kenlie's answer)
10. Share at least one experience that you would not have had without being a blog author. I follow a blogger who is pregnant with #6 and is having health issues with the baby and her laundry cave is an unfinished, unsafe mess and another blogger set up a fund raiser to help get her laundry room remodeled. I never would have known about this if I didn't do the blog thing. I was so touched by the outpouring of love (and funds) toward Dwija and her family and was proud to have helped in my small way, and they raised almost $10K for her!
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments, and say hi to someone new this week.