Yummy Cabana Colada & onion straws
Now, onto Friend Makin' Monday!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Do you wear glasses and/or contacts? Yes. I'm blind as a bat without them. I usually wear contacts since I have to wear sunglasses outside. I wear glasses when bumming around the house.
2. Do you have summer vacation plans? If so, where are you going? We always take a week off before the girl has to go back to school. Last year we went from Hell to Paradise. This year we're tossing around ideas of driving across Michigan to Lake Michigan and heading north along the coast and up to Pictured Rocks Nat'l Lakeshore.
3. What is your favorite food to eat for breakfast? I've been having oatmeal way too much lately. My favorite has got to be a Tim Horton's BELT - egg whites, bacon, lettuce, tomato & cheese on a 12 grain bagel. Which has to include a Boston Cream donut & giant cup of iced coffee.
4. Do you enjoy window shopping? Yes. I like people watching, too.
5. What is your favorite candle scent? Oh man. We were just at Yankee Candle Saturday, too! We bought a small Red Velvet Cake candle that is pretty nice. I have a pineapple / coconut one that I like a lot. And I have the car jars (air fresheners) in Coconut Bay, Sun & Sand and Pineapple Cilantro. I highly recommend those, since they can destroy the stench of dance shoes left in a car on a warm day for several hours. It took 3 days to air the car out after that episode. So I always have car jars now!
6. If you had to choose between going to a zoo or an aquarium, which one would you pick? Hmm. Both!
7. How many times do you plan to exercise this week? I just came in from a 1.5 mile walk around the yard at work with a co-worker. I don't exactly have a plan.
8. Do you speak another language fluently? Sarcasm?
9. What are you currently reading? Savage Conquest by Janelle Taylor. I like my historical romances.
10. What are you looking forward to most in the coming week? The girl's dance recital dress rehearsal is Thursday night & the recital Friday night, so that. However I'm not looking forward to A) dropping $600 on summer school for a certain girl (insert many expletives here) and B) the ex coming to town for said dance recital. This will be only the second time he's seen her since 2000. At least we know he's going to be here this time. Last year, he just showed up unexpectedly!
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments, and say hi to someone new this week. Happy Monday, lovies! =)