Happy Monday! I had a busy weekend without the family - hubby was across the state doing radio stuff for the Western Michigan MS-150 bike ride. And the girl had a Sweet 16 birthday party to go to, so she was gone most of Saturday & all of Sunday morning. I got a bunch of indoor plants repotted, the outdoor annuals planted, the grass mowed & loved hearing the neighbor tell me how good my dog is, since he very seldom barks (unlike all the others on the block!) And we got a lot of yard work done for my mom, too.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
How Do You Celebrate?
1. When is your birthday? August 29 - I share it with my sister who is 13 years older than me!
2. Do you like to celebrate it or do you prefer to keep it quiet? This year I'd be perfectly happy keeping it quiet, since I'll be hitting the big 4-0 and I'm still in denial. I know the hubby will take me out & we usually have group family parties each month, since there are 6 July birthdays, 4 August & 3 September.
3. Have you ever had a surprise party? Nope.
4. What sign are you? Does it represent you well? I'm a Virgo. According to astrology.com.... I suppose it does fit me pretty well.
5. Do you tell the truth about your age? Only if I have to.
6. Share your best birthday memory. Hmm, the toga party when I turned 21.
7. Share a few items that could be on your birthday wishlist. I'd be happy with anything I didn't have to pick out / buy for myself or otherwise know about before. This also goes for Christmas, but it hasn't happened yet!
8. What is your favorite kind of cake? German Chocolate with a big glass of cold milk.
9. If you could be anywhere on your next birthday, where would you be? I’d be surrounded by people who love me. (keeping Kenlie's answer!)
10. Do you make a wish when you blow out the candles? At family gatherings, I have to share a cake so unless Laurie wishes faster than I do.....not really. And when I don't have to share, my mind usually goes blank.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to head over and link up in the comments! Happy birthday, I mean, happy Monday, friends!