By the way- this sums it all up perfectly!
Good news - my WW meeting location finally upgraded their computers and even tho I had missed 2 weeks, indulged in cider & donuts, and was wearing jeans (that I've NEVER worn for weigh in!!) I was only up .4 lbs. Woohoo! However, the computer also showed my progress from Day 1 (back in August 2008) instead of when I restarted in March 2011. So I've lost a total of 45 lbs!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Inside Your Home
1. Do you live in an apartment/condo, townhouse or house? House
2. What is your home’s coolest feature? Hmmm, probably the patio. There's a figure 8 in paver bricks and looks really cool. And we have a huge yard.
3. Do you enjoy DIY projects? If so, what are you working on now? Most of my DIY stuff right now is Halloween props. The stuff around the house that needs to be done is beyond my abilities (new roof, scraping & painting the garage, etc)
4. When using the dishwasher do you use powder detergent or liquid? I use the Finish nugget things with the powerball. No matter what I use, my glasses never look clean.
5. Do you have a TV in your bedroom? Yes. Our dining room and half the bedroom were added onto the house in the 70s, so they left a beam across the ceiling that was the original back wall. We have a 19 inch flat screen mounted on that beam. That was hubby's input, I'd never had one until we moved in together.
6. Is your range gas or electric? Gas
7. How often do you sweep/mop/vacuum? I hardly never run the vac - we have Pergo floors that I absolutely love so I sweep as necessary (we do have 2 cats & a dog). The bedroom carpets have less pile than my office at work does, so it's just easier to sweep them.
8. What is your favorite place to shop for home furniture and accents? Probably Art Van. The only new furniture we've ever bought is our bed earlier this year. Accents? I love the thrift stores. You can find cool stuff that's pretty easy to refinish / repaint.
9. Do you decorate for holidays? Oh yes. See photo above in regards to Halloween. And I do a lot for Christmas, too. And I even have stuff for every other holiday, too.
10. If you could have HGTV come in and redo one room in your home which room would you choose? My house is only 850 square feet, so it would be easier to burn it down & rebuild. Especially since the addition on the back I mentioned? It totally is not up to code. Among other things, we had a heck of time adding an awning over the back door since the studs were not placed equally.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to link up. Happy Monday, friends!