Angel is the one second from the right- in the extremely short turquoise dress.
At least she wore some of her dance shorts underneath it!
Alrighty, let's see how badly I've been doing on my goals.
1. attend a WW meeting - fail! I did make the attempt, tho. I swear the website said there was a meeting at 11 on Saturdays, as well as the 8:45. I was wrong. It was at 10, so I missed it. They were already closed so I couldn't even weigh in!
2. do some sort of exercise 3 x week / 30 minutes. Hmm. Maybe in total?
3. re-listen to hypnosis session 4x week. 0/4 Total & complete fail.
4. look up and try 3 new recipes this week. I don't know how to rate this one. I've made tried & true meals, but tweaked them some. Like spaghetti that my family gobbles up, but I added garlic biscuits made out of Pilsbury Grands biscuits (YUM) and also meatballs. They were gross. I was told to never do those again. LOL!
5. do at least 15 minutes a day straightening up the house. 7/7 Win! I've made a list of things I wanted to accomplish before Angel's birthday party Friday and it makes me feel so good to see all these items crossed off.
This week's challenge is to do something new. I have an idea for this. Friday is my daughter's 15th birthday and she insists that she wants to haul her friends to the mall and hang out for a couple hours. OK. So while they're doing their thing, I plan on walking. I hate the mall, so it's really outside my comfort zone. However, it's indoors and offers good people watching, so all should be good! And while she's at dance tonight, I plan to take the dog to the nature preserve nearby for a walk. I love going there when the leaves start changing colors - beautiful!
See ya next week, hope it'll all be better!