Have You Ever?
1. Jumped out of an airplane? No, but I'm not opposed to it. It could be a crazy rush!
2. Lived alone? Yes.
3. Met a celebrity? Not that I can think of...
4. Said something to someone that you immediately regret saying? Yes.
5. Had a manicure/pedicure? Not as often as I'd like!
6. Gotten a hickey? Yes. And I'm so glad that I dropped out of a certain school, because said hickey was quite prominent in my ID badge!
7. Owned a pet that was not a dog or a cat? Besides the Beagle and 2 cats I currently have, I also have fish and in the past have had guinea pigs and hermit crabs.
8. Been outside of your home country? Yes, I was in the Navy, so I've been to Singapore, Hong Kong, Jebal Ali, Bahrain, Diego Garcia and Mexico. I've gone on 2 non-Navy cruises, so Cozumel, Grand Cayman, St. Maarten and St. Thomas. And I do live within 40 miles of 2 different border crossings to Canada - so been there a few times!
9. Kissed your best friend? Yes, daily! I'm married to him!
10. Eaten food that fell on the floor? Yes! 5 second rule - but that only applies in my own house.
11. Met someone online? Yes. See #9
12. Been on TV? Yes. I basically photobombed a news reporter. At least I was in my dress whites, so I looked nice (and also stood out like a sore thumb)
13. Had braces? Nope
14. Gone skinny dipping? Many times!
15. Been to the opera? No.
16. Been caught making out by a policeman? No.
17. Sung in public? I've done karaoke a few times.
18. Handed out candy on Halloween? Yes! I love Halloween and my house is the most decorated on our street every year.
19. Been snowed in? Yes.
20. Fallen in front of other people? Yes.
21. Cheated on a test? I don't think so.
22. Regretted saying “I love you” to someone? Yes.
23. Finished a meal in a restaurant and realized that you didn’t have your wallet? Not me personally, but the guy I was with left his in the work truck and actually left me sitting there awkwardly while he went to get it. I died of embarrassment!
24. Shot a gun? Yes. Besides firearms training the in Navy and the small assortment the hubby has, I also have my own shotgun. Think about it - can you think of any better burglar deterrent if you're home alone? The bad guy has to be in the same room as you to see a baseball bat, but the racking of a shotgun echoes thru the entire house. Not that I've ever had to do that, but the option is there if needed!
25. Heard a song that was written for (or about) you? Yes. I was coming off a divorce when I met Randy. So my mind was messed up & confused. He left an MP3 player with Gary Allan's The One in my door and it totally fit me & us. It ended up being our first dance at our wedding.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to head over and link up in the comments!