Anyhooooo - it's that time again!!
FMM: Quick Questions
1. What are your plans for Independence Day? Breakfast at Tim Hortons on the way to my Mom's house to watch the parade with the family. Then most likely some swimming & a BBQ. Visiting.
2. What is the last thing interesting thing you drank? Interesting means other than my Strawberry Crystal Lite.....so it would have to be the Electric Lizard I had at Cheeseburger in Paradise last week. Coconut Rum & Melon Liqeur with a critter made out of fruit.
3. Share on of your favorite quotes. "If you don't love yourself, how in the hell you gonna love someone else?" - RuPaul
4. Name someone or something that makes you smile. My family.
5. What will you/did you eat for lunch today? Lean Cuisine Shrimp with Angelhair Pasta, some greek yogurt & an orange.
6. What’s the last movie that you watched and enjoyed? Burlesque on DVD with my daughter. I don't watch a lot of movies, but I wanted to see all of this one.
7. Share something sweet and unexpected that someone did for you recently. Hmm. I really have to think about that one.
8. If you could spend ten days on vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go? I'm odd that I prefer mountians over the beach. Hubby was telling me about this twisty mountain road near Hot Springs, AR that we're going to drive on when we go there this winter. Can't wait!
9. What are you currently reading? I'm between books. I haven't read anything new lately, they've all been re-reads.
10. Share at least one thing that you’re looking forward to this week. Obviously the 4th with all related activities. We also have tickets to see Def Leppard in concert next weekend - which also means mine & Randy's 6th anniversary!!
Now it’s your turn to answer the questions on your blog. Don’t forget to go over and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!