FMM: Have You Ever?
1. …traveled outside of your home country? yes. While I was in the Navy, I travelled to Hong Kong (very neat place - at least it was when it was British), Singapore (also very cool), Jebal Ali in the Persian Gulf several times, Bahrain and of course - Canada (I live less than 40 miles from 2 different border crossings!) edit: I can't believe I forgot I got engaged in Cozumel, Mexico! Also stopped in St. Maarten, St. Thomas, the Bahamas, Grand Cayman.
2. …performed on stage in front of at least 1,000 people? No - but almost! Here's the story.
3. …watched an episode of Jersey Shore? I'd rather watch grass grow or paint dry.
4. …baked a cake from scratch? A box is 'scratch', right?
5. …worked in a grocery store? Nope, but I did work at a hardware store in high school!
6. …dated someone who was your best friend first? That's a good idea. But no.
7. …made a difference in someone’s life during Christmas? I think so. We've adopted a family at work and I made sure to get things for their girls that I knew my daughter would love. And I always make sure to put $ in the Salvation Army kettles.
8. …been on TV? Yes. I was crossing the street in the background of a news clip, but I was there!
9. …had cosmetic surgery? Nope.
10. …learned a second language? If so, what else do you speak? Fluent Redneck & Sacrasm.
Happy Monday friends…