Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

7/7/11

+.6 lbs

I have a pretty good idea of why this happened - I haven't done a darn thing!!  Exercise, I mean.  Nothing, nada, zip. Working til 5 really sucks!!  I guess I just need to get my butt moving when the alarm goes off, instead of snuggling in for a while longer.

I was stressed this week, too.  Geri left at 1 all week, so I got stuck covering her work, along with trying to catch up my own work from when she was gone 2 days last week. 

I don't know how well I'll do this weekend.  Tomorrow is mine & Randy's 5th anniversary and we're going away for the weekend.  It's supposed to be a surprise, but he slipped & told me we're going to Canada.  But that's OK - that's a big place, I still don't know where we're going! 

I'll be sure not to go crazy with poutine and Labatt's!!  I'll post again when we get back!