Happy Monday! It was such a nice sunshiney weekend and the snow is melting rapidly! I was so excited to be out putzing around in the yard and see....
I haven't even seen a robin in my yard yet!
St. Patrick’s Day
1. Do you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day? We do a Girls Night Out thing with the family. Basically dressing up for dinner in all our obnoxious green and then hanging out at my sister's house. She told the waitress at the restaurant we were celebrating Dad's birthday and St. Pats at the same time because it was his favorite holiday. I sure don't remember him doing anything different for St. Pats, but if it makes her happy to think so.....have at it!
2. Do you wear green on St. Patrick’s Day? If so, post a picture of what you plan to wear tomorrow or have worn in the past that is green. I will, just for shitz & gigglez. This is what we did Saturday.
Even my dog wore a spiffy bowtie.
3. Do you go out drinking for St. Patrick’s Day? I had one green beer at the restaurant (we took our own food coloring because we're dorks like that!) and 2 small margaritas at Laurie's house afterward. But we don't go out being crazy or anything. Mom tends to be the one who misbehaves, tho! She tried to order a Bud Light for my daughter and Angel's jaw just dropped!
4. Have you ever had green beer? Ooops - answered above. Yes.
5. Are you of Irish decent/heritage? Nope. I'm mainly Welsh & American Indian (can never remember if its Chippewa or Cherokee).
6. Have you ever been to Ireland or do you ever plan to go? That would be really cool, but no plans to go unless we suddenly come into some $$.
7. Have you ever searched for a 4-leaf clover? If so, did you find one? Yes, we have lots of clover in your yard and we can usually find one.
8. Have you ever been to St. Patrick’s Cathedral in New York City? Nope. Never been to NYC.
9. Have you ever been to a St. Patrick’s Day celebration like a Celtic music festival (or other)? No, but I'd love to go to Hot Springs AR to the World's Shortest St. Patrick's Day Parade. That looks like a hoot!
10. Have you ever met anyone from Ireland or do you have a friend from Ireland? Not that I know of!