All About That Bass
Here’s how it works: you copy the questions, answer them and post them to your own blog. Then you come back here, and in the comments, post the link to your blog post with your answers to this week’s questions. If you don’t have a blog of your own, just post your answers in the comments.
1. What kind of music did you grow up listening to? I remember hearing Ernie Harwell all summer long doing the Tiger games (I swear they played all day, every day when I was a kid!) and the radio was always on the country station.
2. When you were old enough to get your own radio in your bedroom or your own Walkman or mp3 player, what kind of music did you prefer to listen to? My first cassette tape was Michael Jackson's Thriller. And I was getting into my tween years when MTV started, so I was exposed to a lot more music than I would have just at home.
3. Did/do you ever sleep with music playing? No, I tend to stay awake listening instead of sleeping.
4. Do you like to listen to seasonal music? I will listen to Christmas music the day after Thanksgiving and not a day before. And on the 26th, it's gone. Nothing else reaches out to me.
5. What was your favorite singer/band/group growing up? In middle school it was Duran Duran and once I hit high school, Def Leppard - and they're still my favorite.
6. What was your favorite song growing up? Dad singing Delta Dawn?
7. What is your current favorite singer/band/group? Oops, I answered this already. Def Leppard. On the weekend of our 6th anniversary, Randy and I went to see Lita Ford, Poison & DL in concert (the greatest show EVER!!!) and the next day saw the Rock of Ages movie.
8. What is your current favorite song? Turn Down For What. No idea who does it, but it just makes me want to move.
9. Do you have an all-time favorite song? Neon Moon by Brooks & Dunn.
10. Did you ever want to be in a band? Or, were you ever in one? No, long ago I accepted the fact I have an occasional lisp and have never played an instrument. However that doesn't stop me from rockin' out in the car, and oddly, Angel says she likes to hear me. Think she needs her ears checked!!