Happy Monday! It was such a nice weekend here - sunny & 80ish. And I didn't get a darn thing done in my yard! I still have a couple flats of flowers sitting out under my patio table, waiting to be planted. I went both days to visit my mom in the hospital - she had a hip replacement right before Easter and managed to pick up a tummy bug while in rehab. It finally got so bad that my niece took her in to the ER. So she's there until this crap runs it course. Blargh. I also managed to check out a couple cemeteries down that way (don't judge - I'm not Goth, but I am a taphophile!). Then yesterday I had the worst headache all afternoon! I thought it was from being out in the sun, but it didn't help laying down in a dark room, either. But once I ate some Jet's pizza, I started feeling better. It couldn't possibly have been from hunger, since we had a late breakfast out - a big veggie omelet and hashbrowns usually fill me up for most of the day!
We went shoppig one night - check out Randy's new shorts.....
Heehee, just kidding - he's a big guy, but not 6X big!
Now - onto FMM.....
Friend Makin Mondays
If you’ve taken part in FMM before then you are familiar with the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to read and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. What is the next movie you want to see? I'm not a big movie or TV person. But "A million ways to die in the West" looks pretty funny.
2. What is the next book you want to read? Hmm. That's a tough one. I have a boofshelf full of books, so I tend to re-read a lot. But somewhere in my house, I still have a brown paper bag full of books that I picked up for $5 from a bookstore that was closing. They're mostly historical romances.
3. What is the next trip/vacation you are going to take? It's not really a vacation, but it's a trip away from home - Miss Angela's dance team is going to Nationals, that means close to a week in Sandusky, Ohio. Is it sad that I'm not looking forward to this? She is preforming in the opening number, and only competing with 6 dances. So there's going to be a lot of down time. And its going to be expensive and BORING!!!
4. What is the next restaurant you want to try? There really isn't any around here that I really want to try.
5. What is the next workout you are going to do? I'm going to the gym toinght to do a few miles on the elliptical and some weights. Wednesday is Zumba!
6. What is the next task you are going to complete? I'm at work, so I could bore you with what I'm supposed to be doing.....at home I have to plant those poor flowers and also shuttle Miss Angela to the dance studio, but that's pretty much a daily task right there.
7.What is the next hobby you want to try? I don't have time to start anything new! I'm hoping I get a haunter house cross-stitch done before Halloween, so I'll stick with that. I'd like to dabble in researching our family tree. A cousin started back in the 80's but I'm sure it's a whole lot easier now, with sites like Ancestry.com and FindAGrave.com (see - I'm not weird - a perfectly legit reason to take pics of headstones!!)
8. What is the next big event you will attend? The next big event is Angel's dance recital. 6 of her dances she's competed with, but she's also in 3 others. As much as my sister's like to call the recital "the Angela Show" - there are girls who are in more dances than her! It's going to be an adventure, since not only is the Ex driving in from Nebraska to see the recital again, he's bringing the girlfriend with him. Can't wait!
9. What type of animal do you want as your next pet? Oh gosh. We have a dog and 2 cats...so either one. Our yard isn't fenced so we really can only have one dog at a time. Jack has a run from the corner of the garage to a tree out back. Chester is a crotchety old man (15+ years old), and has a hard time adjusting to new additions. So we wouldn't consider any new critters until after he's gone.
10. What is the next topic you would like to see on Friend Makin Mondays? Oh sure - toss this one in there! How about something like where you see yourself in 10 years. What you imagine life is like, etc?