On to FMM,
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over yonder at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Quick and Easy Questions
1. What time did you go to bed last night? As much as I'd like to turn in earlier, it ended up being about 11. The hubby got sent to a job out of state Friday (he was told Thursday afternoon he was going - yay) so the animals have all been weird. Friday night, 3 times the dog would start woofing and run to the back door. Last night, one of the cats was causing trouble, trying to get into the upper cabinets in the kitchen and doing her usual wander thru the house, meowing. Oh, and she got up on the bathroom counter 1/2 hour before my alarm went off this morning and knocked over the cup, making tons of noise.
2. What is the last thing that made you smile? Well, I'm at work so options are limited. But a co-worker showed me a pic of her son feeding a baby white tiger, which was absolutely adorable. I had to laugh when she told me how hard it was to stay back and let the kids do the hands-on stuff and not shove her way in and demand a turn.
3. What is the last movie you watched? In it's entirety? Damn if I know. I did watch part of some British dance movie that Miss Angela had on this weekend. We've come to the conclusion that dance movies are basically the same. There's either the rebel who has to settle down and ends up winning the scholarship or competition, or the ballerina who falls in love with a street dancer and somehow gets involved in that, blah blah blah.
4. What did you have for breakfast today? Oatmeal with some greek yogurt & protein powder mixed in. I need the extra staying power!
5. Would you rather mop all of your floors or do laundry? If I actually had a place where I could fold the clothes immediately out of the dryer, I wouldn't mind it so much. But I have to haul it out & dump it on the couch & 9 times out of 10 it stays there. I think I smothered the laundry fairy. So I'd have to vote for doing the floors.
6. Do you drink coffee? occasionally. But when I do, I make it so it barely resembles coffee. On the plus side, I go to Tim Horton's and get it with a flavor shot, milk & Splenda and is only 1 Point!
7. Will you watch the Superbowl? We watch it for the commercials.
8. How often do you shop for groceries? Once a week or so. I hate it.
9. What kind of workout will you do today? I'll do about 13 minutes on the elliptical, 3 sets of 10 reps on each of the circuit machines & 20 minutes on the treadmill. I'll do that today & Wednesday, then do Zumba on Saturday.
10. Do you use a fitness tracker? I have Weight Watchers Activelink. I like that before I'd only track activity points if I actually went out walking or doing something. Wearing it clipped to my bra (it's an option!!) counts what I do all day.
Have a great week!