If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Questions and Answers
1. Did you watch the Oscars? If so, who did you enjoy seeing most? Nope. I had the second half of the Daytona 500 on while reading my Kindle (and remembered why I quit watching NASCAR), then enjoyed watching the Red Wings stomp upon the Vancouver Canucks 8-3 and then after dinner, somehow Miss Angela & I ended up watching a PBR event - I haven't watched bullriding since she was a toddler!
This is the most TV I've watched in forever!
2. Do you drink meal replacement shakes, smoothies, etc? If so, what’s your favorite kind? I get the GNC Total Lean Shake Powder in Vanilla Bean to mix with my oatmeal in the morning. I just need the extra protein to help get me survive til lunch. 1 scoop is only 2 Points, so I feel it's worth it. And the vanilla goes with anything else I decide to mix in and also adds a bit of sweetness, too.
3. Share one thing you have done to help someone in the last week? The hubby's car died at work and I had to go pick him up. The hood latch was frozen shut so we had to leave his car there. Of course this happens on the coldest, windiest day possible. I also took him to work the next day.
4. What is the tastiest thing you ate last week? Friday we went to Chilis & I got their "lighter option" Mango-Chile Tilapia. It was tasty, but a bit spicier than I usually like. This caused me to chug my ~extremely potent~ margarita. This created much entertainment for the family as we walked around Great Lakes Crossing (a huge outlet mall). I'm not normally such a lightweight!
5. Think of one fun thing that you could do this week without spending any money to do it. We're supposed to be getting another winter storm tomorrow, so I'd like to play in the snow instead of shoveling it!
6. Share one place that you’ve been to and would like to visit again. Alaska. But in winter this time so I could see the Northern Lights.
7. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? As I tell my daughter, I don't Twit. So Facebook.
8. What is your favorite vegetable? Hmm, so many options! I think it depends on what my taster wants that day. Right now I have an acorn squash waiting for me at home and I'm looking forward to steaming that.
9. Share a goal that you have for the month of March. Angela has her first dance competition of the season in Mid-March, that means sitting in the theater for the better part of 2 1/2 days. I plan to take good snacks and water with me so I won't be tempted by the vending machines.
10. Share a quote that inspires you. My favorite quote ever! "If you can't love yourself, how the hell you gonna love someone else?" ~RuPaul
Can I get an Amen up in here?
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to head over and link up in the comments!