I am so not ready for her to go to high school next year.
I also attempted to make these brownies that I saw on Pinterest for her annual studio competition team pool party. It's a layer of cookie dough, Oreos, then a layer of brownies & bake. Sounds quite drool-worthy.
I don't know what went wrong. I made the cookie dough using their reduced fat recipe on the box & reduced fat Oreos. I also used EggBeaters instead of regular eggs in the brownie mix. The cookie layer was too cake-like and the Oreos were just disgusting. I don't think they were burnt, since nothing else was - they just don't bake well. Black discs of grossness. Needless to say....plan B was just regular brownies.
So now it's time for FMM!!!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Quick and Easy
1. When is your birthday? August 29
2. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? Christmas. I still keep in touch with my 2nd grade teacher & always put a nice letter in her card.
3. What did you eat for breakfast this morning? Oatmeal with a tbsp of peanut butter in it.
4. Who is the next band/artist you will see perform live? Def Leppard! Hubby got me tickets for our anniversary - which happens to be the day after the concert. I am SO EXCITED !!!!!
5. What is the last song you listened to? Oh crap. In My Head by Jason Derulo is on the radio right now. I can't hear my radio anyway when the air kicks on. :P
6. If you could be fluent in any other language, which one would you choose? Probably Spanish. It sounds neat and I would be in demand to talk to our Mexican drivers at work.
7. Does anything on your body hurt right now? Nope!
8. What’s your favorite sports team? Detroit Red Wings. I'm so sad that Nick Lidstom retired!
9. How often do you watch the news? on TV? Hardly ever. Online? Occasionally.
10. Do you wear glasses? Yes, but I prefer my contacts. I've needed them since I was 13.
Now it’s your turn. Don’t forget to head over and link up in the comments. Happy Monday!