If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
- Where did your most recent trip take you? My last actual trip? to Arkansas, Christmas 2010. But there have been weekend trips up north, etc.
- Is there a place that you’d like to visit that you haven’t yet? If so, where? I could make a list! Outside the US - the Paris catacombs, to kiss the Blarney stone, the Sydney Opera House, the White Cliffs of Dover - to name a few. In the US? I want to visit every state.
- Do you travel lightly, or do you cram as much into your luggage as possible? I think I travel pretty light. I figure we can do laundry wherever we go. Now the hubby's gadgets are a different story!
- Do your eating and exercise habits change when you travel? If so, how? Ummmm, yeah. If I travel someplace with a different culture, I want to try their food. But I do tend to do a lot of walking, so that is good!
- Tell us about a place you’ve been that you’d like to go back to. Cozumel, since that is where Randy proposed to me (on horseback - in the jungle!!!!) and of course the Buckstaff Bathhouse in Hot Springs.
- Do you prefer to travel at a certain time of year? As long as I get to where I'm going, I don't care what time of year it is!
- If you had to choose, would you go to the beach or the mountains? Yes. LOL!
- Have you ever needed a passport to travel? Yes. We do show one to get into Canada (less than 40 miles away) and we needed one on a cruise for St. Maarten.
- Do you collect anything in your travels? I try to get a horse figurine and a shot glass. I try to save some currency, too. It's so much prettier than American!
- Where do you plan to go next? We might make a short trip here or there this year, but are definitely going to Arkansas this Christmas. Am I weird that I like to visit my MIL?